Healthy Indiana Plan
Affordable Health Insurance In Indiana
Affordable Health Insurance for Indiana Residents
The Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP), is an affordable health insurance option for Indiana residents age 19-64.
Healthy Indiana Plan Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for HIP, individuals must
- reside in Indiana
- earn less than 200% of federal poverty level
- not have access to employer-sponsored health insurance coverage (even if not utilized)
- be uninsured for the previous 6 months or more
Healthy Indiana Plan Benefits
HIP plan covers
- physician services
- prescription drugs
- diagnostic exams
- both inpatient & outpatient hospital
- preventive care services and more....
For free health insurance quotes from leading health insurance companies serving Indiana residents, enter your zip code above to begin.